[CREATE] Open WG on Complex Text Layout in Scribus

Camille Bissuel camille at nylnook.com
Mon May 18 13:32:17 PDT 2015

Thanks for the explanation Andreas ;)

It's your decision as a team, and I understand it's not that easy, but
maybe it's time to get rid of the "old mess" and say the 1.5 release +
finishing properties palette rewrite (what's left ?) is 1.6 stable, and
your Complex Text Layout branch may deserve it's brand new shiny 1.7 number
;)
Sadly 1.5 as is will not reach many users.

And think to those poor Debian users, not able to enter accented characters
in canvas before version 10 ("Squizzy") ! (Sorry, this troll was too
tempting :p)

Anyway, do you best !
Cheers,
Camille