[CREATE] Libre Graphics Meeting in Argentina

Julien Deswaef juego at requiem4tv.com
Wed Aug 9 15:11:50 UTC 2017

Hey Manuel
> > There seems to be a Libre Graphics Meeting in preparation in Argentina
> > https://www.facebook.com/events/656764367853197/?active_tab=about
> > It's an evening organized by the Linux User Group of Mar Del Plata,
> South of Buenos Aires.
> >
> > Anybody here connected with them?
> >
> > Julien
>

> Interesting. I wasn't aware, and I am in Argentina :/
> the event date has passed. Is from two weeks ago. Also it wasn't
> announced in the Spanish mailing list, Gráfica Libre
> https://listas.usla.org.ar/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/grafica-libre

Thanks. I totally missed the point that this happened 2 weeks ago :)
Thanks for spotting that one. I noticed the event because I watch the
keywords "Libre Graphics Meeting" on twitter. But since I was off the
grid for 2 weeks... I only saw this yesterday :)

Thanks also for sharing the spanish speaking mailing-list of Grafica
Libre. I actually need to practice more my spanish, so definitely will join.

Have a nice day.

Julien