[CREATE] Libre Graphics Meeting in Argentina

Manuel Quiñones manuel.por.aca at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 15:15:07 UTC 2017

> On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 1:22 AM, Manuel Quiñones <manuel.por.aca at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Julien,

>> > Hello everyone
>> >
>> > There seems to be a Libre Graphics Meeting in preparation in Argentina
>> > https://www.facebook.com/events/656764367853197/?active_tab=about
>> > It's an evening organized by the Linux User Group of Mar Del Plata,
South of Buenos Aires.

>> > Anybody here connected with them?
>> >
>> > Julien
>>

>> Interesting. I wasn't aware, and I am in Argentina :/
>> the event date has passed. Is from two weeks ago. Also it wasn't
announced in the Spanish mailing list, Gráfica Libre

https://www.facebook.com/events/108746306478152/

> So it looks like they're doing this regularly.  Perhaps that suggests
that the name collision is coincidental. Manuel, it would be interesting if
you reached out to them, considering that you're local[ish].

> It'd be nice to understand what they're doing.

I'll do. Happy to see Spanish groups starting to do meetings and
introductory talks to LG.

--
.. manuq ..