[CREATE] ORA topic presentation for Online LGM 2020

InkLab App inklabapp at gmail.com
Wed May 13 20:56:45 UTC 2020

Good Day all,

This is my second post here after the last one in December. I have been in
touch with the LGM organizers, and from what I have gathered there is still
some interest in discussion of new features for the OpenRaster standard. I
am still happy to host / help moderate this discussion (or whatever task
would be helpful to have). If we could get any responses from folks who
might be interested in the direction of these topics / decisions, it would
be a good starting point to determine if and when we may schedule the talk
during the online LGM!

Thanks and have an awesome day,
-Paul