[CREATE] ORA topic presentation for Online LGM 2020

InkLab App inklabapp at gmail.com
Wed May 20 23:29:32 UTC 2020

Hi All,

Getting back to the original topic of this thread, the LGM organizers
(well, at least one of them ^_^) suggested that I propose a meeting time /
slot regarding this effort outside of the 'official' online LGM 2020
meeting schedule. (I am not sure what this itself looks like, because the
site is still missing information for the program)

To start the discussion, may I tentatively propose Saturday, May 30th (day
after LGM), for the ORA meeting to take place? I can make myself available
any time of day. I could tentatively suggest a Afternoon time of 1PM CEST /
GMT+2 (7AM EST) ? Happy to change it depending on consensus of feedback.
The meeting can be Hybrid Jitsi Meet along with IRC (#lgm on freenode, for
those who have not joined). I would be happy to moderate it or co-host it
in a panel with others who are interested.

Would anyone be able to attend at this time, or propose an alternative?

Thanks,
-Paul