[CREATE] CREATE Digest, Vol 164, Issue 12

Johann ELSASS circular at operamail.com
Sat May 30 15:31:50 UTC 2020

Hello folks,

About the meeting, I would like to share with you my feelings about how it ended. I was shocked by the reaction of one of the participant complaining about the duration of the meeting. I don't know who it was as I had some difficulty using jitsi. I felt it cold how he wanted to scrap the meeting. While we need a workflow to take care of each topic independently and give some time for people to react to it at any time of the day, I personally consider that opensource software is a human adventure and that human contact is valuable.

About the decisions in the meeting, it seems to me obvious that participation was not compulsory and so that all decisions made are still to be voted using an online tool, giving the opportunity to everyone potentially involved to vote in order to make things a democratic as possible.

Freely,

--
  Johann ELSASS
  circular at operamail.com