DBus Over multiple machines

Jason Keirstead jason.keirstead@Q1Labs.com
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 08:55:48 -0400

> Just the method name as reported by SASL i.e <auth>PLAIN</auth>
>
> But like i said before i just tested the PLAIN method so far.
>
> One other thing the dbus client tools dbus-send and dbus-monitor don't
> yet support this kind of authenticating.

Just to let you know, I have this working great.

Thanks!

Now my only request is some form of socket encryption for this :)

However, I know you guys are busy and doing great work so I do not expect
this any time before version 0.8 or something. Just mentioning it to put it in
the back of your head :)

Besides, theres always SSH tunneling.

--
Jason Keirstead
Software Developer

506.462.9117 ext. 111 - Office
506.260.0787 - Mobile
1.877.471.5227

jason.keirstead@fredericton.q1labs.com | www.q1labs.com

Do you know what is happening on your network RIGHT NOW?

QVISION - Network Security Intelligence