Cannot get D-BUS working

plfiorini at users.sf.net plfiorini@email.it
Wed Mar 10 12:01:34 PST 2004

Hello,
I have installed D-BUS on my Debian box at home so I wrote a sim=
ple
program to test the communication between a client and a server. =0D
=
I use dbus_server_listen() to listen to messages from client then
dbus_=
server_set_new_connection_function() and
dbus_server_set_watch_function=
s().
I connect to the server and send a message using dbus_connection_s=
end()
and dbus_connection_flush().
Unfortunately the new connection f=
unction has not been called and
dbus_connection_flush() waits forever. =

How do I should work with D-BUS?

PS: May I attach the code (don't =
know if attachments are allowed)?

Sponsor:
Oliviero.it, sito n=B0 1 in Italia nella vendita di abbigliamento ed arti=
coli sportivi, ti invita a visitare la rinnovata sezione fitness primaver=
a 2004!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=3D2397&d=3D10-3