aquiring service problem

Joe Shaw joe@ximian.com
Wed Mar 10 16:48:42 PST 2004

On Tue, 2004-03-09 at 17:48 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> For the daemon exiting, you need to debug why the daemon crashes, start
> by getting a backtrace in gdb.

This is probably fixed by something I checked in to CVS a couple of
weeks ago:

2004-02-24  Joe Shaw  <joe@ximian.com>

        * bus/services.c (bus_registry_acquire_service): We need to pass
        in the service name to dbus_set_error() to prevent a crash.

An argument to the format string was missing and causing the daemon to
crash if it couldn't acquire a service due to security policy.

Joe