Doc Day Monday

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Dec 15 10:42:55 PST 2005

I want to hold a documentation day on Monday December 19th where we go
through the API and flesh out the DOxygen docs.  I will be around from
10:00 AM EST till around 8:00 PM EST in #dbus on freenode to answer any
questions.  If someone can post a quick guide to DOxygen and any other
guidelines we should that would be great.

If no one has a problem with this I will post the announce to my blog
and other lists.  Feel free to post to other relevant lists once my blog
entry comes out.

Let's write some kick ass docs so all of our hard work can be even more
useful to others.