Java bindings for dbus

Jeff Morgan kuzman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 10:36:23 PST 2005

The Java-GNOME team has decided to add dbus bindings to our growing
collection of Java bindings.  We would like to get started on this effort
as soon as possible.  We do have a couple of questions and would like
to seek your guidance in order to get started.  The first question is "What
logistics would be necessary in order to utilize the dbus cvs and freedesktop
bugzilla?" (assuming this is the correct approach).  The second
question is "Have
others thought about / started Java bindings for dbus?".  I have seen
the single
class that exists in cvs but was wondering if there is another effort
underway at
the present time.

--
Jeffrey Morgan

"The highest reward for a man's toil is not
what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it"
    - Jon Ruskin