[patch] Fix locking for _dbus_connection_queue_received_message_link

Havoc Pennington hp@redhat.com
Tue Jan 11 08:25:33 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 14:51 +0200, Timo Teräs wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've bumped into locking problem when experimenting with multithreaded
> D-BUS program.

Fix looks correct to me. If someone without 400K of outstanding patch
could commit I'd appreciate it.

If you're using dbus multithreaded, you may want to run "valgrind --
tool=helgrind" on it and investigate some of those issues; last I
checked it had several complaints. test/glib/test-profile is a simple
multithreaded test app if you need one. This may find some bugs that
would bite you later.