[patch] Fix locking for _dbus_connection_queue_received_message_link

Joe Shaw joeshaw@novell.com
Tue Jan 11 11:39:44 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-11 at 11:25 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Fix looks correct to me. If someone without 400K of outstanding patch
> could commit I'd appreciate it.

Committed this.

On an unrelated note, I am planning on doing a tarball release once I
get a few fixes to the mono bindings in, since the mono runtime has
changed in 1.1.3 to fix some bugs that the bindings were depending on,
and it's causing all kinds of problems. :)

Do you have any objection to that with your stuff as it is now?

Joe