Ok for a 0.24 release?

Joe Shaw joeshaw@novell.com
Thu Jan 27 13:38:28 PST 2005

Hey,

The mono and python bindings are updated, a few issues have been shaken
out from the CVS code, how do people feel about doing a 0.24 release?

I ask mostly because Beagle users are getting really confused by the
fact that the code in CVS identifies itself as 0.23, but it is
completely incompatible with the release 0.23 version.  If we get a new
version out there I can at least put in a pkg-config directive.

I'm not too worried about overzealous packagers because API changes in
0.24 will break builds of other things like HAL, galago, beagle, etc.

Joe