Qt bindings compilation

Zack Rusin zack at kde.org
Mon Jan 31 08:55:05 PST 2005

On Monday 31 January 2005 10:00, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I'll let Zack or someone respond in full but my impression is that
> TrollTech is building more complete bindings for Qt4, and there isn't
> much development on dbus/qt in the meantime.
>
> I think it would be useful to have Qt3 bindings though.

Unfortunately I had to stop working on those bindings for a number of
reasons even before Harald did his magic. I'm being tempted to remove
that code from CVS.
I agree that it'd be nice to have Qt3 bindings though. George convinced
me to show up in Boston in two weeks. I'll talk to Harald and once I'll
get to Boston we can figure out what to do.
Essentially, I'd really like to have a D-BUS release with a straighten
out Qt situation after LinuxWorld.

Zack

--
I don't tend to think... walking into things is more my style.