GObject signals and hash tables

Kalle Vahlman kalle.vahlman at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:11:03 PDT 2005

On 6/22/05, Kalle Vahlman <kalle.vahlman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Are (string-string) hash tables supposed to work with the GObject
> signal exporting at the moment?
>
> And if so, do I need to use some black magic to get them marshalled?
> The signals are delivered fine locally, but fail when marshalling for
> sending to the bus:
>
> ** (process:28816): WARNING **: failed to marshal parameter 1 for
> signal protocol_error

I tried to run the glib-tests and encountered the same error:

** WARNING **: No marshaller for signature of signal 'Sig1'

So obviously something's wrong with marshalling somewhere. Are the
glib-tests supposed to run cleanly at the moment?
(I'm using cvs from last week I suppose)

And if so, does anybody have pointers to what might be wrong with my setup?

Kalle Vahlman, zuh at iki.fi