Couple of small fixes for decode-gov

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Fri Mar 4 15:11:31 PST 2005

On Fri, Mar 04, 2005 at 06:00:53PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Thanks! I think you're about to find the hard problem though, which is
> that the format of the files keeps changing across gcc versions. I
> haven't ported to gcc 3.4 or gcc 4 yet. If you have 3.2 or 3.3 then
> things may work for you. Well, 3.3 has another bug that shows up with
> "make check" where fork()-not-followed-by-exec isn't handled properly.
> So basically things haven't worked since 3.2.

Ahh, well no immediate problem for my needs since I'm building &
testing on RHEL 3 & Debian both of which are GCC 3.2 based. But this
does bring me to another question I was wondering about. Is there
a definitive list of build pre-requisites for DBus & the various
language bindings. In particular minimum versions required for glib,
python, qt, gcc, autoconf, etc ?

Regards,
Dan.