DBUS app development help

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed May 4 09:31:42 PDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 13:59 -0300, Claudio Takahasi wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I am a newbie on dbus.
> Where can I find documents about dbus?
>
> I am developing a DBUS message service for Bluez
> PAN connections. Where can I find more documents
> tips and code sample about dbus?
> The tutorial and specification don't provide this kind of information.

documentation is all at freedesktop.org.  There is some outdated docs on
the web showing the old 2.x API's.  Best thing to do is look at the
examples and other code using dbus.

Why would pan need bluez support anyway?  Pan should be network
agnostic.  There is talk about hacking bluez into NetworkManager.

--
J5