DBUS app development help

Claudio Takahasi cktakahasi at gmail.com
Wed May 4 11:03:11 PDT 2005

Hi John,

I am aware of  NetworkManager project. However, provide
dbus service at NetworkManager level is not possible
at the moment because there isn't BlueZ library for
provide functions like: connect, search, disconnect, ...
"pand" is a command line daemon, it doesn't provide
an interface to control bluetooth connections.

I decided implement DBUS PAN service at BlueZ level
because it can open a new perspective: provide services
like headset, dialup networking, printer, and others bluetooth
services.

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,
Claudio.