Python bindings question

Julien PUYDT julien.puydt at laposte.net
Tue Oct 4 11:56:49 PDT 2005

John (J5) Palmieri a écrit :
> Sorry I misunderstood.

No problem :-)

>  It sounded like you were blocking for a reply
> and it never came.  That is not implemented in the higher level
> bindings.  I suppose I could just add a ignore_reply keyword and also
> check for out arguments in the introspect data.

If you mean something like instance.ConnectTo ("sip:192.168.1.1",
ignore_reply=True), then that would be nice.

For introspection : remember I'm undusting code that is one year old
(commits from 2004-10-27 !)... it only uses the glib bindings to hook to
the mainloop (glib bindings weren't what they are today at that time) !

Of course I plan to rewrite and extend that code using the nice glib
bindings as they are now... then introspection should work.

Thanks,

Snark on #gnomemeeting