When was dbus.service introduced in the python bindings?

Brad Smith usernamenumber at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 07:36:54 PST 2006

> I suggest you install a more recent version of dbus (0.60), and remove
> the version assert. as far as I can tell all thse things are present in
> the current bindings.

The problem with that is that my goal is to make the app compatible
with FC4. Since FC4 uses dbus.version = (0,40,0) upgrading would
defeat the point. Oh well, either I'll get it sorted now or I'll work
on making it play with FC5. In either case, hopefully I'll be able to
get an rpm built and put into Extras. It's a fun looking tool.