Announcing new version of the Qt4 bindings

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Feb 13 10:27:39 PST 2006

This sounds fine with me.  One of the things we were discussing was
splitting out all the bindings for 1.0 and creating a testing suite
which pull the bindings, compile them and then test them against each
other.  We need to discuss the best way to house the sanctioned bindings
(do they all have to be at freedesktop.org? do we have coordinated
releases? etc.)  It would be good to hear your thoughts on how it should
work.  Ultimately we want to put on one public face for all the
officially maintained bindings but what that means is up in the air.