Jamboree & python

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Wed Feb 15 08:36:22 PST 2006

Hi,

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 17:14 +0100, Marcin wrote:
> > You either need to fix jamboree or get someone to do so in
> > order to communicate with it via D-Bus.
> Ok, how can I fix jamboree?

This is straying from the topic of the dbus list ;), but download
jamboree's CVS from cvs.gnome.org, change the configure check to look
for a DBUS version that's not quite so ancient, and then see if you can
get it to compile. Then in the end you can file a bug against it in
Gnome bugzilla, and poke me to look at it. That's it ;)

Good luck,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/