Problems connecting to abstract sockets

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Tue Feb 28 11:32:19 PST 2006

Wonder if anyone is seeing this or may know what causes this issue.
D-Bus is starting up fine in both the system and the session.  Apps can
talk to the system bus but on some installations of Fedora we are seeing
apps not being able to connect to the session socket (they get a
connection refused).  SELinux is not the issue as far as we can tell and
doing a netstat does show the socket in a listening state.  Perhaps
someone with better socket knowledge than I can point me in the right
direction.