Crash in _dbus_connection_block_pending_call

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 08:43:26 PDT 2006

Ok, we are getting somewhere.  Do you know if your distro compiles with
--enable-checks?  I would like you to compile dbus with the distro's
flags and add -O0 -ggdb3 so we get an even better backtrace.  Right now
it still doesn't make any sense.  We are crashing on a sequence similar
to this:

list = &connection->incoming_messages;
return *list;

This only makes sense if connection itself is hosed. Though if that was
the case I would have expected it to crash far sooner.