Detecting connection to service

Roman I Khimov roman at khimov.ru
Fri Jun 9 09:51:16 PDT 2006

Hi.

I'm trying to make a D-Bus service and recently have stumbled upon a
problem, I need to be able to detect when objects connect to my service and
perfrom some action on that event. From what can be found in D-Bus tutorial
and other places on the net there is a "Disconnect" signal in D-Bus
specification, but no symmetric "Connect" signal.

Is there any other possible way to detect incoming connection to a service?

--
                            Roman
 http://roman.khimov.ru                                              .o.