Mono bindings

Daniel P. Berrange dan at berrange.com
Wed Mar 1 08:47:14 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 01, 2006 at 04:05:26PM +0000, Adam Lofts wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have recently revived my old mono bindings in order to create a telepathy
> [1]  client in C#. The bindings haven't been tested very much except with
> this. They do support some features the old bindings did not (arrays,
> structs, out parameters) and work with current dbus. Joe Shaw [2] seemed to
> imply that this alone is enough for them to supersede the old bindings.
>
> If so, then the bindings split seems a handy time to integrate them. This
> message is basically just to let people know that these bindings are
> available and a snapshot can be found here [3].
>
> Also notice that the snapshot is a git repository! This would be my
> preferred method of scm for the bindings.

Since you mentioned SCM....

A couple of weeks back I used Tailor[1] to convert all my open source
projects from CVS over to Mercurial[2]. So if anyone else wants to hack
on the Perl Net::DBus bindings the repository can be accessed anonymously
at:

   http://hg.berrange.com/libraries/net-dbus

Since both Git & Mercurial are so similar, I'd go for either of them
in preference to CVS :-)

Dan.

[1] http://www.darcs.net/DarcsWiki/Tailor
[2] http://www.selenic.com/mercurial/