I want to do a new release

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at trolltech.com
Fri Mar 3 01:51:36 PST 2006

John (J5) Palmieri wrote:
>Get all your patches in if they have been approved or push them for
>approval.  I want to do a 0.62 release with the block in poll fix and
>the various build fixes that have been going in since the 0.61 release.
>Are there any fixes we want to wait for?

I've reached feature-complete state in the Qt bindings now (at least, my 
initially planned features) and I've almost finished writing the API 
docs. I'll commit all of this to CVS on Monday, probably. If you plan on 
doing the release during the weekend, let me know and I can merge my 
branch during the weekend.

However, I still reserve the right to break the API again :-) (I'll submit 
it for API review here at Trolltech and I've already got a few more 

As a side-note, nobody is approving my patches, mainly because I'm 
probably the only person who understands the code right now. (Harald 
Fernengel is too busy with other assignments)

Thiago José Macieira - thiago.macieira AT trolltech.com
Trolltech AS - Sandakerveien 116, NO-0402 Oslo, Norway
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 191 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/dbus/attachments/20060303/e6bf7f9d/attachment.pgp

More information about the dbus mailing list