I want to do a new release

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 08:57:23 PST 2006

On your own bindings you can decide how much review a patch needs.  Just
use good judgment.  Ask yourself, if I get this wrong will others be
affected.  As the bindings get more mature I would expect them to tilt
towards stricter review like the core has right now.  The import part of
the Qt binding right now is getting them used and tested.