Qt4 bindings updated

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Thu Mar 30 02:47:43 PST 2006

On Wednesday 29 March 2006 05:28 am, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> This is to let you know that I've updated CVS with a new version of the
> Qt4 bindings. The two trees are now in sync. This time, I've tried every
> kind of test possible with automake to make sure that no generated file
> was forgotten.
>
> I don't expect major developments anymore in the code, aside from
> bugfixing and implementing a couple, minor features. We'll start porting
> KDE4 applications from DCOP to D-Bus RealSoonNow(tm) (hopefully, this
> weekend).
Are you planning to do any work on the API docs so they can be generated with
doxygen? I can hack the Doxyfile to get a partial solution, but there are a
lot of errors. I'm a little reluctant to fix those errors if the patch won't
be applied because the plan is to generate the documentation using some
internal Trolltech tool.

Can you clarify the situation?

Brad