[patch] last patch for release (dont fail if dir does not exist)

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Nov 2 17:01:22 PST 2006

I was doing a new release of D-Bus and ran into a bunch of issues that I
resolved.  Most of them were trivial so I just committed them but this
one I am not sure if I did it in the correct place.  Since we added the
standard dir patch there are some directories which do not exist in
which we try to open.  The old code would exit if it could not open a
directory.  My patch makes it so we only fail on OOM.  The other option
is to check if those directories exist and only return standard
directories which currently exist.  I am going to go ahead and commit
this patch so I can do the release.  If it needs to be changed we can
change it before 1.0.