crash in dbus-launch

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Mon Nov 13 11:12:47 PST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-13 at 18:45 +0100, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Ray Strode wrote:
> >I noticed that the dbus-launch babysitter process in 0.94 and later
> >crashes while trying to initialize its X11 code.
>
> I think I fixed this for 0.95 or 1.0. Can you retest?

No it is not.  The patch applies cleanly to 1.0.0.  This should be
committed to HEAD and a branch created for 1.0.1 and applied there.
What is the procedure for branching point releases?  Do we branch on
1.0.0 and tag 1.0.1 when we do a release or do we just make a 1.0.1
branch and then freeze it when we make a release?