D-Bus RC2 this Friday

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 10:16:02 PDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-11 at 18:21 +0200, frederic heem wrote:
> Hi,
> dbus and dbus-glib has 80 known bugs, are they going to be fixed before the
> final release ?

dbus-glib is not going 1.0 anytime soon.  dbus has 34 bugs filed on it
some of which are stuck in NEEDINFO, some unconfirmed and some which are
pending resolution. If I don't get responses or patches to bugs I can't
fix myself (i.e. platforms I have no access to or bugs I can not
reproduce) they will go unfixed.  Help is greatly appreciated.