dbus-sysdeps-unix.h

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Sat Sep 16 12:32:29 PDT 2006

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I did not quite finish; dbus_transport_open needs a similar change to
> dbus_server_listen, will need to add DBusTransportOpenResult like
> DBusServerListenResult, and also _dbus_transport_open_platform_specific
> living in dbus-transport-unix.c.
>
> _dbus_server_set_bad_address should probably become
> _dbus_address_set_bad() and shared between the server and transport code.

This is now done. You'll need to implement the _platform_specific
functions in dbus-server-win.c / dbus-transport-win.c (I didn't create
those files yet). My guess is that the implementation is just "return
NOT_HANDLED" since you have no windows-specific address types.

I also made all the unix-specific public API not work on Windows. To fix
the bus daemon, you'll probably have to either have it ignore
unix-specific features on Windows, or add equivalent features for
Windows (possibly requiring new libdbus API).