dbus-sysdeps-unix.h

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Mon Sep 18 06:39:51 PDT 2006

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Peter Kümmel wrote:
>>
>> Yes, by disabling your "hack-protection"
>> it doesn't break any more.
>>

> Of course, but this isn't the right way to fix it ;-)
>
> Havoc

That's clear, I only wanna check if it was really the reason.

Now it stops with:

1468: arguments to dbus_message_new_error() were incorrect,
      assertion "_dbus_check_is_valid_error_name (error_name)"
      failed in file C:\sandbox\dbus\trunk\dbus\dbus-message.c line 925.
This is normally a bug in some application using the D-Bus library.
check_add_match_all:1437 received message interface "(unset)" member "(unset)"
    error name "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.AccessDenied" on 003FCC60, expecting not this error
File "C:\sandbox\dbus\trunk\bus\dispatch.c" line 4057 process 1468
should not have been reached: addmatch message failed

Seems this is also related to your incomplete right management.

Peter