[patch][python] Improve dbus.Interface, simplify dbus.ProxyObject __getattr__

Simon McVittie simon.mcvittie at collabora.co.uk
Fri Apr 27 05:15:31 PDT 2007

See attached.

dbus._dbus.Interface really belongs in dbus.proxies (and I'm trying to
tidy up dbus._dbus) so I've moved it there. It's also still available as
dbus.Interface.

I can't see why the __getattr__ in ProxyObject and Interface needs to be
so complicated - and if you want methods bound to a particular
interface, there are many other ways to get them - so I've simplified
things.

I've also removed the special case for __call__ since Rob McQueen and I
are pretty sure it makes no sense - it returns an unbound method which,
when called, returns an anonymous object of no use to anyone.

	Simon