win32 authentifaction problems after implementing new dbus authentification update

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Fri Jun 22 15:10:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

Ralf Habacker wrote:
> See the appended patch. It adds new commands UNIX_ONLY, WIN_ONLY to
> limit scripts to a specific platform.

This part looks good, thanks.

> Additional a command ADMIN_CREDENTIALS is added to be able to check sids
> on windows, but this is optional.

Unless "0" is a valid SID, I don't think this patch is right.

To get the equivalent of how root is used on linux, I think you'd have
to add a "group sid" to DBusCredentials and then put the admin group Tor
mentioned in there. If you come up with a patch for that then post it
for review.