D-Bus session bus is strangely closing my connection

Kristoffer Lundén kristoffer.lunden at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 08:39:32 PDT 2007

Hello,

On 3/18/07, Thiago Macieira <thiago at kde.org> wrote:
> Kristoffer Lundén wrote:
> >The calls are identical, byte for byte
>
> No, they are not.

You are absolutely right. I have no idea how I could have missed that,
I lined them up part by part in my editor last night. Guess I gotta
plead "late night syndrome" ;-)

Anyhow, thanks to you setting me on the right track, (and maybe some
sleep) it was easy to fix. A million thanks! It works just fine now.
:)

Sorry for the spam. ;-)

-- Kristoffer

--