where is dbus 1.2 ?

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Thu Nov 29 08:59:03 PST 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 23:56 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > I wonder if it is not time to get 1.2 out the door. What is holding it up ?
> >

> Nothing I know of.

Before I forget, two bugs I'm aware of that should be easy to fix (no
patches yet, sorry)

 o  inotify support for /etc/dbus/system.d appears to be broken; need
    to manually send SIGHUP to the system bus
    (lots of PackageKit users run into this)

 o  Setting User=<someuser> for system bus activated services in the
    file in /usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/ appear to be broken

      David