using dbus in the platform

Alp Toker alp at atoker.com
Thu Oct 18 14:08:33 PDT 2007

Reading my mail now, I've noticed it's perhaps a bit heated. Would like
to apologise for that, it's been a long day.

Though I still think your proposed show_help() abstraction is ugly, I
should also mention that DataModel.cs is pretty neat and I have no doubt
in your general competence ;-)

Anyway, I'm going to leave further discussion in this thread to
application developers and distributors, since my opinions are always
going to be biased towards standardisation of D-Bus as a protocol rather
than an implementation, which may or may not be what the wider developer
community wants.