[DBUS][DSRV] DBUS Server C libraray - struct support

Shahar Frank shaharf at qumranet.com
Sun Sep 23 01:55:32 PDT 2007

Hi all,

	I think the C server library I develop start to get close to
something useful. The most significant additions are:

+ Support for structure types (only structure of basic types are tested,
even though nested structures may work ;)
+ compound structure lookup mechanism [i.e. variables within containers
can be referenced by name as in "Device.name", "Device.id", etc.]
+ Basic Doxygen documentation

I am not attaching a patch this time because I still do a lot of name
changes that really cause huge (and noisefull) diffs. Instead I
regularly update my user git:

git://people.freedesktop.org/~shaharf/dsrv

Any comments, ideas, suggestions, etc. are welcomed.

Shahar