Issues while using DBUS over TCP

Schmottlach, Glenn GSchmott at harmanbecker.com
Wed Aug 6 09:09:25 PDT 2008

Sure . . . sounds like a good idea. I hope others will contribute their
experiences as well. I've seen that the LiMO distro (targeting the
embedded cell phone market) uses DBUS as the foundation for their IPC
mechanism and they've also (apparently) added a simpler event service on
top of DBUS. So, obviously, people are using DBUS in the embedded space
. . . I'm just not sure how many are using TCP to communicate (via DBUS)
to their target platforms.