Calling back to a calling process after dbus_g_proxy_call_no_reply

Braden McDaniel braden at endoframe.com
Wed Aug 13 21:04:09 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 07:46 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2008 at 3:09 AM, Braden McDaniel <braden at endoframe.com> wrote:
> > I'd thought that using dbus_g_proxy_call_no_reply in the host process
> > would leave it free to service a subsequent call from the hosted
> > process; is this inaccurate?
> >

> This sounds like it should work to me. Maybe something more subtle is going on.

So it would seem.

When I look at the host process in gdb, it's camped out in __poll
(called from g_main_context_iterate). Any suggestions for debugging
this?

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <braden at endoframe.com>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <braden at jabber.org>