system_bus_socket: No such file or directory

george keane chemvell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:13:09 PST 2008

Hi,
   Thanks for your quick reply,sorry for missing out on such an obvious
thing and asking such a silly question ..:-)Now finally I  have the
system_bus_socket created.But now my utility (Bluez hcid daemon)complains
that Connection to the system bus is refused.
need I export the Bus address and the Bus PID??
Thanks again ..
Regards,
Geroge.