dbus-glib licensing

Ryan Lortie desrt at desrt.ca
Wed Feb 6 08:52:29 PST 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-06 at 16:56 +0100, Richard Hult wrote:
> > A significant portion of the code (as outlined in Rob Taylor's earlier
> > email) is also listed as copyright CodeFactory AB.  This code was
> > developed under contract for Nokia, though, so it might turn out that
> > the copyright actually belongs to them.  I've contacted Quim Gil and he
> > has agreed to chase things up on his end to see what he can find out.
>
> Ryan, did you hear anything back from Quim?

I've emailed Quim three times about this (the first time when we were
originally having the discussion).  The first time he replied that he'd
ask someone in legal.  The second time he said he'd ping that person.  I
didn't hear back from him the third time.

That's basically all we're waiting on (plus some pieces of GPL-only code
that has been introduced around the codebase...)

I'd say we've stalled out... I'm not sure what to do.

Cheers