Help with DBusCall

mohammad rizk mhd.rizk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 04:22:05 PST 2008

thank you Matthew for your reply, i tried it and it worked. but I have
another question, so far i knew how to pass arguments for most of the the
data types except for arrays. can you help me with this please? I need to
pass for example array of UInt32. Also one thing is there any how to start
tutorial for dbus-java

Thank you for your help