[ANNOUNCE] D-Bus 1.1.4 (1.2.0RC2) - "Opps, I did it again" released

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 13:00:17 PST 2008

Well folks, D-Bus 1.1.3 has a little bug introduced via the inotify
patch which would consume 100% of your memory, go into the OOM killer
and subsequently consume 100% of your CPU.  This is exactly why we have
the Release Candidate series, to root out any last minute issues.
Thanks to all who tested and sacrificed their productivity to get us to
this next release.  D-Bus 1.1.4 (1.2.0RC2) is now available for your
perusal.

Download: http://dbus.freedesktop.org/releases/dbus/dbus-1.1.4.tar.gz
Homepage: http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus