dbus-java and windbus

Jacques-Olivier Goussard jogoussard at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 07:43:43 PDT 2008

I downloaded the binaries and got the same log and error.
And though I downloaded
dbus-msvc-1.1.2.20071228-bin.tar.bz2, the dbus-daemon.exe in there still
outputs
mt-jog:/c/tmp/DBUS/dbus-msvc-1.1.2> ./bin/dbus-daemon.exe --version
D-Bus Message Bus Daemon 1.1.1-2

I guess I'm left with getting the HEAD of the svn trunk and compiling.

> What do the mumble devs say - I mean - they should know if it works for
them or not.
I think I'm a pioneer there - the mumble devs are mostly linux devs (as dbus
devs)
and have not much light to shed on this.

Thanks for the help :)
         /jog