About performance of D-Bus

vasanth raj vasuvraj21 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:37:29 PDT 2008

hi all

conn = dbus_bus_get (DBUS_BUS_SESSION, &derror);
  if (!conn)
    lose ("Cannot get connection: %s", derror.message);
  g_print ("(expecting assertion...)\n");
  gconn = dbus_connection_get_g_connection (conn);
  if (gconn)
    lose ("Retrieved DBusGConection from plain DBusConnection");

  /* Check DBusGConnection -> DBusConnection -> DBusGConnection */
  gconn = dbus_g_bus_get (DBUS_BUS_SESSION, &gerror);
  if (!gconn)
    lose ("Cannot get connection: %s", gerror->message);

  conn = dbus_g_connection_get_connection (gconn);
  if (!conn)
   lose ("Cannot get DBusConnection from DBusGConnection");

  gconn2 = dbus_connection_get_g_connection (conn);

this is the portion of code where i hav problem .. here when i am comparing
the gonn ?& gcoon2 i see that both doesnt match as i see that gconn2 alwaqys
returns 0...any inputs on this will be a great help 4 me

thanx in advance
vasanth