D-Bus 1.1.20 Install Error

Thanh Tran ttran7700 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 11:59:16 PST 2008

I downloaded Dbus 1.1.20 and ran configure.  This step
went OK.  However, I ran into problems when I did a
make.  It seems to be complaining about my libxml.  I
installed the latest with yum install libxml2-devel.
Am I missing something or perhaps I need another lib
xml?  Thanks.

xml.Tpo -c -o config-loader-libxml.o
config-loader-libxml.c
config-loader-libxml.c:26:30: error:
libxml/xmlreader.h: No such file or directory
config-loader-libxml.c:27:27: error: libxml/parser.h:
No such file or directory
config-loader-libxml.c:28:28: error: libxml/globals.h:
No such file or directoryconfig-loader-libxml.c:29:30:
error: libxml/xmlmemory.h: No such file or directory
config-loader-libxml.c:46: error: expected declaration
specifiers or ‘...’ before ‘xmlTextReader’
config-loader-libxml.c: In function
‘xml_text_start_element’:
config-loader-libxml.c:61: warning: implicit
declaration of function ‘xmlTextReaderConstName’